We turned an old industrial warehouse into a functional training and storage space
Refurbishment and space conversion
Complete the refurbishment of Arnold Clark's warehouse space in Wolverhampton. Take the old warehouse space and turn it into a functional training and storage facility that will enable the company to successfully train the next wave of automotive talent. Fully refurbished the café area, introduce training and meeting rooms, and install a mezzanine floor to maximise the available space. Oversee new internal and external decoration.
- Refurbish café
- Construct training rooms, meeting rooms and classrooms
- Install an open plan office area
- Introduce a new fork lift truck training area
- Create new tyre store and dry valet areas
- Introduce new training workshops
- Construct new mezzanine floors
- Oversee and implement external and internal decoration
Over a 16-week period our project team delivered a wide range of space conversions and refurbishments, including refurbishment of the café area, and implementation of a new tyre store and dry valet area. We were also responsible for all internal and external decoration and sourced all necessary furniture for the new office areas and training rooms. Overall, we were really pleased with the end result of this project. The old warehouse has been transformed into a functional training and storage space that will benefit many future automotive professionals.