HB Projects Ltd is proud to have been involved in this major and very exciting project for B&Q.
Fit out of developer’s shell.
The retailer has opened its brand-new Colchester superstore having relocated to a brand-new retail park. B&Q was the first retailer to open at this new development.
This is one the largest B&Q stores to open in the last decade, combining in store shopping with digital fulfilment, fully representing B&Q’s commitment to grow e-commerce with stores at the centre.
- Fit out of the developer’s shell.
- Full M&E installation.
- Installation of racking.
- Installation of B&Q fixtures.
- Purpose-built garden centre with a dedicated garden showroom.
- A convenient tool hire option from Speedy Services.
- A brand-new showroom featuring the latest kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms.
- A dedicated load and go area for TradePoint customers to support bulk orders and easy access.
- A brand new ‘shop in a shop’ for workwear, a first for B&Q.
- A digital hub to support store to home delivery Services including paint mixing and Click & Collect via the B&Q website.