We were delighted to hand over this 'new' B&Q store, just a short distance from our regional office in Livingston.
New Store Fit Out
The project involved the strip out and fit out of a vacant portal unit of the original B&Q store, which closed in 2016, including full external enhancements.
- Carried out the taking down of fixture and fittings including redundant M&E along with uplifting of existing floor coverings.
- Prepared and finished the concrete floor with a polishing system.
- Installed new racking storage systems.
- Installed and upgraded staff toilets, welfare area and created new office, cleaners store and disabled toilet.
- Supplied and installed new sliding entrance doors along with internal sliding doors to builders’ yard and garden centre.
- General repairs to existing perimeter fencing and security gates.
- Complete new installation of light fittings, small power, and PA System.
- Installed new section of sprinklers to welfare areas.
- Installed completely new IT installation by Kingfisher along with ADT intruder alarms.
- Supplied and installed new cash checkouts and showroom displays.
- General decoration to the store including internal doors etc.
- Shop fitting installation of new displays and Valspar paint shop.
- Formation of Goods Inward area with fast-track door and new Load & Go area including new roller shutter within newly formed opening.
- New Tarmac and road markings for customer parking and safe walkways within the service yard.
- Image installation of new signage including B&Q marketing POS within the store.
- External respray of the store to specification.
The site team carried out an exceptional job and we had great support from the B&Q teams whilst, building good relationships during the project. A real team effort.