We were in control of all but the mechanical and electrical service elements of this new build energy plant.
New build energy plant
Design, engineer and develop a new energy plant structure for Breathe Energy in Manchester. Oversee all but the mechanical and electrical service elements of the new build project including piling and foundations. Work closely with the client’s architects and design team to achieve an energy plant that provides sustainable carbon and energy reduction solutions to help Breathe Energy's customers transition to net zero.
- Oversee and manage all sub-structure works including piling and foundations
- Manage new drainage system installation
- Design, engineer and develop steel frame for new energy plant structure
- Oversee installation of cladding, roof works, glazing and mezzanine floors
- Manage all external works
- Oversee installation of bunded and lube tanks
- Install hard standing car park area
- Carry out brickwork and block wall structures
Although we were not the Principal Contractor for this project, we oversaw all the main elements of this build including sub-structure, superstructure and external works. We worked hard to deliver the new build project within a desired timeframe of 28 weeks and as a result Breathe Energy now have a new energy plant that will enable them to ramp up the delivery of their sustainable carbon and energy reduction solutions.