Full fit-out of a flagship farm shop that now serves as a hub for the local community and visitors to the area
Keelham Farm Shop
Carry out a full shell fit-out of Keelham’s flagship farm shop, including shop floor, restaurant and toilet installation. A back-of-house area will also need introducing. A mezzanine floor for the restaurant area and suspended ceilings will need constructing, mechanical and electrical services will need installing and final finishes such as branding, flooring, signage and decoration will need implementing.
- Introduction of drylining, mezzanine floor and suspended ceilings
- Mechanical and electrical installation
- Refrigeration and cold room installation
- Introduction of toilet facilities
- Full internal decoration including signage
- Joinery work
- Installation of restaurant facilities
- Brick slips and brick work
- Tiling and vinyl flooring installation
- Full fit-out of backroom, office and staff areas
This project required us to complete a full shell fit-out of Keelham’s flagship farm shop. With many client-led design changes, the delivery required an adaptive, reactive and collaborative approach. Working with an unoccupied shell, we introduced suspended ceilings and a mezzanine floor to make full use of the space provided. We installed all utilities, including mechanics and electrics, and also introduced a cold room to keep the farm shop's produce fresh. All finishing touches to the shop floor, restaurant and back of house areas were also implemented by us. After 11 weeks on site we were delighted to be able to handover this impressive shop, which now serves as a hub for the local community and visitors to the area.